Saturday 25 October 2008

Addition to the Blogroll

A friend of mine who I'd lost contact with e-mailed me recently, requesting that I add her blog to my blogroll, as an experiment.

Now monster of arrogance and ego that I am, I immediately thought of how to phrase a polite demur. I only add blogs that I think are really worth reading.

After looking at her blog, she owes me an apology. How dare she not have told me about it before!

There's articles on what to buy (and what not to buy) at second hand shops; one on clinical depression and canines, on the perils of paving stones and patios, morbid obesity and the law, roadside memorials and unintended consequences, the current Economic Meltdown in a historical perspective, and did I mention that she works for the National Council of Family Relations?

Just exactly the kind of pot-pourri of commentary that I like.

So please have a look at the N=1 Experiment. Not because it's by a good friend, but because I think you'll really enjoy it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good link :D

Check out the latest on the gene studies in mtf.

And don't forget the ones a couple months back on ftm.

(links in my blog)

Zoe Brain said...

Funny you should mention that... I'm blogging it now.

And that reminds me, I need to add your blog to the blogroll too.

Anonymous said...

oh ack, lol

my blog is just me whining and moping, and I suspect it'll get a lot whinier, lol

I will be honored though

Anonymous said...

zoe---- thanks for the blogroll plug-- and your transcontinental friendship. XO Nancy