Friday 16 March 2007

31 Today

In hexadecimal, that is. It sounds better that way.

Well, I made it. My goal was to have my body largely corrected before age 50. Now there's still a few problems, in fact I've suffered from a few complications in the last week, stuff that should have happened in the 2nd month is happening in the 4th... but overall, things are going imperfectly, but very well indeed.

The plumbing works. So does the electricity, that's repeatable and, er, multiple too. I'm still learning. Not as much as I'd like to though, things that should have healed months ago haven't, and although I have excellent functionality, things are better left undisturbed for a little while, to heal.

My first, my very first, Birthday with a body that no longer feels strange and perverse.

And birthday gifts of flowers and bath oils. *SIGH*

The way things always should have been.

Well, better late than never!

2 comments:

Nicole Joy said...

Congratulations, Zoe. Have a wonderful birthday, with many more to come!

Calamity Jane said...

Haaappy Biiirthday to youuuu
Haaaapy Biiirrrthday to youuuu
Happpy Biiiiiirrrrrrrrthday dear Zoe
Haaaappy Biiirthday to youuuuuuuuuu

And many, many more

THanks for the prgress report - been wondering how things are going. Patience me dear.

Jane xx