Thursday 3 June 2004

The Case That Must Not Be Named

Cthulhu Case ModNo, this isn't the result of some nameless horror of a Virus that's infecting computers all over the Internet.
It's just something that someone with far too much time on their hands has, er, created. Spawned, rather.

I give you... The Case That Must Not Be Named.

This was done over the course of about 10 months, sometimes working daily, sometimes letting a couple of weeks lapse. Cost to do this was not recorded for two reasons.
One: It's a work of art, and you can't put a price tag on art.
Two: I didn't want to scare myself.
Ars Gratia Artis. Ea Cthulhu Ftaghn!

And while we're on the subject of Squamous Abominations from the Murky Deep, like the 'Ea Cthulhu' Shoggoth Prayer, from the Musical A Shoggoth On The Roof, here's Byakhee.
Byakhee, Byakhee, now heed my call
I've done the spells; I've cast them all;
Out of Tartarian darkness appear
And fly me right out of here!
But my personal favourite is the Prologue : Tentacles.

No comments: